Friday, March 20, 2009

Hudsons


I just realized I never posted these pictures, and I totally wanted to show them off. We took these right after Thanksgiving for their Christmas card photos. (Notice Lilly in the Santa suit... So adorable!) I've shot this family several times, and it's always so adventurous and fun. It's just going to get more exciting as Lilly gets older!

This photo of Lilly and her dad is one of my favorites. I love how the sunlight is just peeking over her shoulder. This family always allows me to take more creative shots - which I love- and we always seem to like the same shots.
If you are like the Hudsons and enjoy more adventurous and creative shots, please let me know. I try to make sure everyone gets the pictures they want, and I love to work with people and their preferences. The more I know about you, the better pictures I can get that showcase your personality!
Thanks, Hudson family!

2 comments:

myan said...

beautiful photos tina! i love the one of the dad & child with the sunlight! stunning!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tina! The Hudson babies are growing fast and will soon need new photos! We are ready for a Spring time photo shoot!