Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ashley, Jack and Noel

I've had so much fun taking pictures of this family! We started before Jack even made his grand debut, and it's a blast to get to see Jack change and grow in just a matter of months. And it doesn't hurt that Jack is super adorable and so easy to photograph!
Aren't they the cutest family? Ashley always makes sure Jack dresses better than any other kid, and apparently one of his daycare workers wishes her boyfriend dressed as well as Jack!
Isn't the hat so great?
What a sweet little blue-eyed boy!

Noel and Ashley, thanks for the great pictures and for letting me show off your little guy. I can't wait to see how much he will change and grow by the next set of pictures!



1 comment:

Felicia said...

Awww! I hope my little one will be that cute! LOVE the first pic!