Monday, January 26, 2009

Tim, Trisha, and all the rest!

I recently had the opportunity to take some pictures of a big, crazy, happy family. It's always fun to create these memories, especially with the little ones. They grow up so fast!

One of my favorite things is to scout out and discover new and visually interesting places to take pictures. On this day, we were lucky enough to find this wonderful old barn that made a great setting. Although it was a little windy, we got some great shots.


Seriously, it's great fun for me to take pictures of kids. I love looking back at my old pictures of when I was a little girl, and it's exciting for me to know that these kids will probably be doing the same.



We headed over to some railroad tracks to get a big group shot. As long as, you know, you avoid the trains, you can use the rustic feel and the great outdoors to create a great atmosphere.
Thanks so much to Tim and Trisha for letting me spend time with their great family and for being patient to get the perfect pictures!

No comments: