Saturday, January 24, 2009

Trying to work.....

As I sit here trying to work on some baby pictures.....I have another baby who needs my love so desperately that he just will not leave me alone. Seeing as how I couldn't get any of the work done that I was hoping to at this point in time, I decided to make a piece of work with him.



Of course, none of you will see him as the baby that I do, but he's our 9 month old blob of sugar. He is the goofiest and sweetest baby we have.



So, here's a shot of him that I worked on since he wouldn't let me work on anything else. I guess I need to take a break and pay him some attention.



Enjoy!



Tina Lanae

2 comments:

Felicia said...

awwww....what a cute distraction!

myan said...

hi tina!! how are you? what a gorgeous photo!!
i have a new blog if you would like to check it out!! :)
best, michelle :)