Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Arnold's.....






This gorgeous family has been my client from day one!!!! I have absolutely enjoyed watching Jack grow up and change. Ashley is one of my best friends from high school, and she married Noel, whom I knew in high school as well. One aspect that I love about my job is meeting new people through my photography, but I am also so excited when I get to spend quality time with my close friends while capturing their special moments with their family. It's important.

My photography style isn't always "perfect", but I would pass up what most would consider the best shot for one that is capturing a special moment. It's so much more important, and it's so much more like real life. Jack gives me plenty of moments. He has become my buddy, and he loves to give me high five. Now if I could only make it to where he will share his goldfish with me........

Thank you Noel, Ash and Jack for continuing to share you family with me.

Look for this family coming up again soon. I shot their 4-generation family pictures. Ashley also designs the cutest cakes. Her website is coming soon! I will keep you posted!

No comments: