Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nick and Lana...Always and Forever!

Nick and Lana live in China. I corresponded with Lana through phone or email, and the time difference was problematic at times. Needless to say, we had a wonderful time getting to know each other before we ever met. Upon finally meeting Lana, I was just struck by how calm and put together she was. I'm not sure how I would handle planning an entire wedding from so far away. She handled all last minute glitches with ease and finesse!!!! I really loved getting to know her.

Their wedding was the first one to be held at the new First Baptist Falls Creek cabin, and it was was absolutely gorgeous! The scenery left me awestruck, and I love how absolutely simple it is.
Nick and Lana are back in China! They are an absolutely amazing couple, and I love how easy going their relationship was. I wish them the best, and I can't wait for another United States visit so Lana and I can catch up in person.

Thank you Nick and Lana for allowing me to share this day with you and your family. I look forward to seeing you again, and I wish you the best in your long future together!








No comments: