Monday, November 1, 2010

Tyler and Oliver Cantrell.....




If I had to describe Oliver and Tyler with one word......FUN!!!!! We had a blast just playing around. It's photo shoots like this one that keep me wanting more! Oliver took a little while to open up to me, but the shot of him peeking at me through his eyes, to me, is priceless. Tyler is by no means shy and afraid of my camera!!!! We really had fun at this shoot.

If you would like to see more of Oliver and Tyler, they're family has a website that you can check out. It's really fun to watch them grow up this way. Abby and Jake have done a fantastic and creative job with them. Check it out if you get a chance. www.jakeabby.com.

Also, fellow photogs and everyone else, Jake has a company that works on computers, Macs and iPhones. Cantrell Solutions on Main Street in Ada. If you're anything like me, you'd rather drop them off instead of dealing with the frustration of working on them.

Thank you Jake, Abby, Tyler and Oliver for spending the day with me. I really and truly enjoyed every minute of it!

Tina Lanae

No comments: