Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Arnold Generational Family....




















The Arnold's!!!!

This is such an amazing family! I've really enjoyed getting to know them these last few years. They are just so kind and genuine. I truly feel like part of the Arnold family when I am with them.

This family began in Allen, OK, but they have since grown and now come from many places. We met this very very cold day in Oklahoma City. They really were troopers because it was freezing this day, but we honestly had so much fun. The running around kept us laughing and warm.

There are just too many pictures to pick from. I tried to keep it to a minimum, but I had to use more than I normally do. I wanted to include them all. They are terrific, and I can never wait to see them everytime.

Thank you Arnolds!!!! I truly appreciate you, and I absolutely love being a part of your family!!!!!

Tina Lanae

1 comment:

Denise said...

Beautiful pictures girl! You have a wonderful talent....