Thursday, November 6, 2008

Frisco.....Here I Come!


Here is one of my favorites! In case you don't know, Lanae Photography not only does portraiture photography, but we also have an online store to purchase Fine Art. There's never any rhyme or reason to our madness. We just take a few pictures of this, a few pictures of that, and voila! we're having a blast! This one was taken in Pauls Valley, OK at the retired train downtown. It's a nice area in an older part of town surrounded by a gazebo and brick streets. I love visiting and submerging myself into those older and historic areas. I love it!
So, I hope you enjoy this picture! All of my Fine Art pics are available at Lanae Photography's Etsy Store. Go check it out! You might find a piece of artwork that you just can't live without!
Tina Lanae