Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a Week!!!!

Wow!


This week has been tremendous! I have had 4 sessions, 1 wedding and experienced a history making election!!!! It really has been a great week, but it has been busy!


I'm in the midst of working on the wedding photos, but I wanted to share a few pictures from a recent session I had. It was a family session, but I just couldn't help snapping a few of this little cowboy. There wasn't a need for him to get into character or pose. Lane was great! I just followed him everywhere, and this shining personality just came out. I hope you enjoy them!


My website is actually finished, but I'm "learning" how to put the music on it!!!! Yes, I am sometimes, computer challenged!!!! I am not afraid to admit this, and I hope I can learn something new everyday!!! I'll let you know as soon as the new one goes live!


Have a great week, and don't forget this week! It is a story to be told for years!



Tina Lanae






1 comment:

Felicia said...

You have been busy! Now I feel bad that you'e also doing a catalog sale! Peace out!