Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's a beautiful Saturday morning......

Good Morning!


It's Saturday.....my husband is away on a camping trip. No husband. No kids. I couldn't even sleep in! I woke up thinking about photography today, which is very typical for me. I just can't turn my brain off sometimes. It just gets to going..........the life of being an artist!


I worked on a few photos from an outside wedding that I shot. This was a lovely couple. He was a ham for the camera, and she was really calm and relaxed. This couple followed all standard traditions....some I had never heard of, and supplied each other with gifts that are to bring the best of luck. Now, a lot of people say that ladybugs are good luck, and this wedding was full of them. Literally. There were ladybugs everywhere. At one point, the bride had them all in her gown. Of course, we had to take a few for this odd event!


I still have quite a ways to go on this wedding, but here's just a couple of shots that I've done so far. Enjoy!


Tina Lanae

3 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

The bottom one is soo cool!

Unknown said...

you take beautiful photos! thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Manuel Rios said...

Love it!!!